Is there a new DVD for 300 Nav system yet?

Last year someone in this group mentioned that there was supposed to be a major update for the nav system DVD sometime this spring. Does anyone know if it's available yet?

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

Not sure but if you have the cd, take it out and call the toll free number that is on it. they will tell you when it will come out and what version it is.

Reply to
maxpower

it is... I believe the version is "AD" although from what I hear, it's not a major upgrade.

Reply to
sharkman

I got my 300C last June. The database that came with car is very poor. I have a four year old Garmin handheld and the database that came with it (on two CDs so it's much smaller then the DVD that came with the car) is more current then the car's. Also there are big holes in the 300C's database, Western Mass and Vermont only have major road coverage. That's why I'm asking if there is major database upgrade. I'm not looking for a new DVD that only updates the software, I'm hoping that they'll release a version with a more complete database.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph