nav System

Hi my 99 TL nav system started getting an error message "Hard Disk reading errror unformatted"any one give me a "heads up" on this to keep me out of the dealer? any info will be appreciated. thanks

Reply to
Joe King

Unfortunately, it sounds like your hard drive has died. Given that it's

8 years old and lived in a somewhat hostile environment, I'm not surprised.

Bob

Reply to
Bob