Jackstand placement on 1993 Grand Voyager

I need to replace the front brake pads on this vehicle.

I would like to know where is the best and safest place to position the jack stands. There is a place on the *frame rail* behind where the lower control arm is attached. Moving a little further back, some sheet metal comes down vertically, right next to the frame rail. If I put the jack behind the control arm mount, then I have no place for the jack stand.

Would it be safe to place the jack under the control arm mount?

There are positions for a hoist, but are clearly marked that they are for hoist use only.

Any suggestions welcome.

I am sorry if this has already been posted. My newsgroup server does not appear to have any recent posts on it.

Thanks,

Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmath50