Re: Neutralize/remove cigaret odor in car?

> > Dear Da Parrot-chick: > > VPOTUS means? > > Vice-President Of The United States.

Thanks to both you and Da Parrot-chick.

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc1.cox

Hey...

We're talking DEPARTMENT HEAD here. You never heard of SUCKING UP???

Reply to
indago

Get real. My boss might get an exemption to the "smoke in my car and you lose a testicle" policy, but if he were callous enough to start lighting up in my car, he'd be ordered to stop immediately. If he refused, I'd pull over and order him out of the car on the spot, regardless of location. There is no such thing as "smokers' rights".

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Heh, it wasn't Lloyd, it was Lioyd again.

Reply to
Brandon Sommerville

You're wrong. It wasn't Lloyd, it was Lioyd, the Lloyd impersonator who does Lloyd better than Lloyd.

Reply to
Brandon Sommerville

The smoking thread wasn't posted by Parker. It was posted by the "LIoyd" troll.

Reply to
Matthew Russotto

Lloyd, buy your boss a space suit to wear when he wants a ride with you.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Sorry, LIoyd, buy your boss...

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

There is no such thing as smoker's rights in/on your property.... other places.... bars, restaurents, etc should be allowed to make their own economic decisions about whether to allow smoking. If they get more business allowing smoking so be it. If they don't then they can ban it. The gov needs to keep out. Its their choice based on what they judge their customers want.

Reply to
brad9876

Not sure what this thread was about but to get rid of cig smoke use orange oil. spray it on and it will dissolve the tar and eithr wipe it off or leave it. If you leave it it will soak into fabric and carry tar deep inside.

Reply to
Joe 123