Odor ??

I have a 2007 Silverado Classic w/Duramax. I have noticed lately that when I stop I get an odor and I can not find the source. A/C off

It smells like propane, I have no clue how, but... Has anyone experienced this same odor.

Reply to
Mike

Got a dead mouse in there somewhere?

Reply to
nonsense

I get the same smell with my 2007 Silverado Duramax, the smell is like the smell that comes from a forklift exhaust that runs on propane. I figured it was the ultra low sulfur diesel fuel. I would like to know also.

Reply to
johndonna4

Reply to
Mike

Service Bulletin: # 06-06-04-041 References Labeling, Availability and Usage only. No problems associated with it.

Reply to
Mike