Building a carkit into a saxo

Hi, We just bought a SAXO from 2000, and I want to build a carkit into it, for a Sony Ericsson phone.
Anyone have instructions?
Regards, Harmen

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
You can take the power from the ISO-Connector to the Radio. If you are going to cut the wire to split it, don't forget to remove the fuse for the radio in the fusebox, you don't want to blow up the fuse and that asking yourself why the radio isn't working anymor. The radio also should have a wire for the Tel-Mute, usually it is written on it with a label, otherwise check the manual of the radio.
And of course, don't forget to read the manual of the carkit and follow the installation instructions.
Good luck and feel free to email me for instruction in Dutch, I also live in the Netherlands (Rotterdam)

Add pictures here
‚úĖ