Saxo calipers ?

Saxo 1.1 non power steering solid discs. Seems to replace the pads I just drift out the retaining pins ? Being used to LR brakes ( little bigger ) with a split pin to hold retainers am I missing something with the Saxo ones.

Tia JoH

Reply to
Hirsty's

Hi if its 3 stud wheels yes drift them out but sometimes we have to cut them it two because they are corroded into the caliper :( make sure the little piece on the end if the pins go in properly. I most of the time replace the pins hth

Reply to
Tim-mz500r

Ta, I had a feeling that might be the route. Ho hum garage beckons :-(

Reply to
Hirsty's