Clarion PU-1561 A Unlock

Hi,

I recently disconnected the battery on my Xantia in the belief I had the code for the radio. Whatever numbers have been scribbled on top of the radio are not the code! I have searched Google and even bought some unlock software but nobody seems able to unlock this particular model. When I turn the radio on and press 'BND' I have 4 dashes in the center of the display and 4 dashes at the bottom of the display (after trying several variatons on what I thought was the code), no idea what this means or if the radio is now permanently locked.

Can anybody unlock this?

TIA, Mark

Reply to
le.bytebandit

If you have put the wrong code in too many times, you have been locked out!! This will now be locked for up to an hour.

Younow need to leave the key in the ignition and turn it on to aux, then switch the radio on, you will see 4 dashes. Leave it alone for about an hour, keep checking, it will be ready to accept the code when the display says code. Put the correct code in and the radio should work.

Hope so anyway!!

Slim.

Reply to
Slim