i disconnected battery, relearn ECM

What is the procedure to relearn the ECM for a 96 tacoma 2wd manual? Its barely idleing... Or should i shoot the throttle body with some cleaner first?

Reply to
Tim

oops sorry wrong group where is the un-send button ;)

Reply to
Tim

If you're using outlook express, click "message" on the menu, and then "cancel message"... and it does.

Clean the throttle body anyway - they do gunge up quite a bit on most cars. Most ECU's will "reset" if you disconnect the main power to them (read: battery :-) I used to do it on my Sub, I just did it overnight, although it would depend on the model as to how long it would "need".

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams

Reply to
Ilambert

hmm took me ten minutes to see my mistake....but as i guess you dont take the time to look at my responses you just wanted to be a wise guy. read first, poke fun latter tim

Reply to
Tim

The really fun part is a Tacoma is a Toyyyyyyyooooottttaaaaa....not a Chebby:)

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks