Manual Tensioner on ZX 1.9D

Any one know how easy it is to get the manual tensioner as found on a ZX 1.9D with power steering off. This is the one without the automatic tensioner. The adjuster bolt on mine is sheared, and I'm stumped on how to
get the thing off to fix it. All the best,
-- Stuart
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

As I should have also said, this is the auxiliary belt, Not the timing belt. Sorry.
-- Stuart
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

That reminds me, mine is squealing in all this wet weather must get around to tightening it. Trouble is all the muddy wheel arch lining you have to remove to get to it...
Are you sure it's a bolt, mine is a allen key job...
Regards, Jason.
--
Replace nntp with my name to reply.
N0 5pAm H3r3: Include this tagline to pass my spam filter.