New Car

i recently posted info on my 96n xantia td. saying it wasn't too well..
having spent a few hundred pounds on it. it realy does drive like a new car.
i had test driven a few newer cars adn i must say none of them came close to this now.
new alternator, spheres (including anti sink and the other one at the front) alt tensioner and idler and belt of course. cam belt. general service. 4 heater plugs. 2 wing mirrors (vandalism) a good valet and wash and polish and its better than most new cars on teh road today.
Thanks to everyone that gave me advice on here over the last few weeks.
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Rob Beech ( snipped-for-privacy@robbeech.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

This was the one you were talking about scrapping?

Good. The environment thanks you for not scrapping a perfectly good car, too.

Our pleasure. Now, all that money we saved you... I think it's only fair to distribute it for a drink or two each...?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like they

i'd take u all for a drink. but i have my car back so...i'm driving... never mind. some other time
Rob
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Buying us a drink AND being designated driver...
...why thank you very much, mine's a pint!
CAS
PS. Glad you're happy with the "new" wheels.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ