Wasn't this on recently? and sold?

What are these? Performance specs etc?

Reply to
fishman

Its a link.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Yes, which leaves me to believe it might not be all it says it is.

Reply to
SteveH

Ahhhh... dontcha just love shill bidding?

If you look at the previous auction for that car...

...it shows that the seller is based in Cheltenham, and that winning bidder was one 'mrspossumcheesecake'

Now...

...oh look, 'mrspossumcheesecake' also appears to hail from Cheltenham as well - I guess they must have been looking for a car locally, and saw this and thought 'why not'.

Obviously they liked what they saw, because if we look here...

...we can see 'mrspossumcheesecake' like what they saw so much, they won two more items off the same seller, and didn't get any feedback for either.

One can safely assume they didn't complete on either of those, either.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH