Picasso wheel nuts

Does anyone in the group happen to know the Torque settings for the road wheels on a Picasso. Would be grateful for any feedback on this. Cheers!

Reply to
GG

Somewhere between a grunt and Ooh you B******. At least that's what I use on all my cars and no wheels have fallen off in over 20 years of motoring. The only time a wheel nearly came off was when a tyre place had used a calibrated torque wrench to do up the wheel nuts. Both front wheels had nuts that were only finger tight.

Reply to
Malc

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's about the same for a Picasso, but on my old good Peugeot 205 the settings were 80Nm for steel and 90 Nm for alloy wheels, but most of us put at least 150 Nm on the bolts "Malc" schreef in bericht news:KDCVf.42576$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
Steven Deckers