2003 Focus ZX3- Wheel Nut Torque

When rotating the tires on all of my cars, I've always 'hand torque' the wheel nuts to prevent rotor warpage. The short manual that comes with the cars does not indicate what the torque setting should be for wheel nuts.

Does anybody have a shop manual that indicates the lbs/sq. in. that my torque wrench should be set at for a 2003/04 Focus should be?

Thanks

Reply to
RD

"RD" wrote in news:Pi_Bb.4743$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc03.gnilink.net: