RE XANTIA FRONT STRUTS.

hi thanks for the info regards my front strut collapsing, i took off the strut and it had parted company where rubber is bonded to steel . my prob now is that i have fitted another strut but found i have fluid
coming out of the top of the strut which has a large nut on it. the scrapyard has un done this nut, [god knows why] i have tightened it up again, it looks like i havent got it tight enough though. can anyone send me a schamatic of a front xantia strut so i can see how its made up and where all the seals are. my email is fraximusxxx@hotmail if anyone can help.
thanks, ASH.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ