Xantia front struts.

How big a job is it to replace one? I've got a knocking noise whenever I go over a pot hole and I've just changed the drop link but to no avail. As I raise and lower the wishbone by hand I can hear a clunk which seems to come from the hydraulic strut.

Reply to
Malc

Very easy to replace but these struts dont realy go wrong.

You need to speak to Pleiades in Sawtry Cambs The Citroen suspension guru's

Pleiades do struts for the BX not sure if they do Xantia struts.

Regards. Slim.

Reply to
Slim

I was planning on using Twigworth Breakers. GSF want about £140 for Xantia

1.9TD struts and £60 for HDi struts. I'm hoping for £30 s/h.

Have you got any ideas where the clonk that seems to emanate from the struts could be coming from?

Reply to
Malc