Seats wanted

Hi,
I have a Citroen Evasion (july 1999). Recently 3 of the 4 backseats were stolen from my car. Aparently these seats are very wanted(i'm not the only
one). Does anyone know where i can find 2 seats for a reasonable price? If i want to buy new ones i have to wait almost a year.
I'n living in Belgium.
Thanks for your help.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Hi,
I have a Citroen Evasion (july 1999). Recently 3 of the 4 backseats were stolen from my car. Aparently these seats are very wanted(i'm not the only one). Does anyone know where i can find 2 seats for a reasonable price? If i want to buy new ones i have to wait almost a year.
I'n living in Belgium.
Thanks for your help.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
hki ( snipped-for-privacy@pandora.be) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

<boggle>
Tried a Fiat or Peugeot dealer? I presume you want the material to match exactly, though.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
The same story there. Long time to wait and also stories of owners who got their backseats stolen(the thiefs don't heasitate to breake the windows of the car ). Even a fiat Ulysse owner who put in new seats (after 6 months waiting) and a week later his seats were stolen again.