WANTED HI CAP 100

Hello folks, anybody out there got a Hi Cap 110 for sale, TDi proffered, no td5 as I cant afford or want them. I am in Bradford West Yorkshire Stu

Reply to
tomtom

if you are quick there is a gassed V8 110 on fleabay over in Halifax not light years away. item 250116822370

Derek ( guess who's been looking very hard at V8's LPG)

Reply to
Derek

oops should have read it a bit more carefuly "gassed 2.5" Derek

Reply to
Derek

Seen it, dont want a petrol, TDi would be nice. Stu Love V8s but there ya go

Reply to
tomtom