aero seats WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey i am looking for the saab sporty bucket aero seat.

i will trade for my dark gray all power leather heated seats(both driver and pasinger are power)+ money.

they need to be black or dark gray.

looking for one driver seat, both front seats, or all seats

my seats are in perfect condition

or is there a good place where i can get theas seats??

and can i fit theas seats into a 1990 9000 cd?

Reply to
es

This is amusing. Why would anyone with the ultra-desireable Aero seats (probably the best looking and functioning seats ever put into a SAAB auto) trade you for your standard seats?

-Fred

Reply to
Malt_Hound

I've seen these turn up on ebay periodically.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

in article snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, es at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 26/05/2005 23:19:

I asked my garage much the same, when my friend's CSE died. I wondered if we could move his leather interior to a CD model, which he was interested in but had velour interior. They said it would fit, apart from the rear upright. The Aero is the same shape as the CSE, so I think you're out of luck there.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Where are you located? If you are in the US north east, give this guy a call,

yaofeng

so i guess i only need the driver seat and that is ok it would still look good

Reply to
es

i am in portland maine US

Reply to
es

i just found a pair of front seats in good condition for 250 is that a good deal?

Reply to
es

Certainly if you were in the UK I would say take his arm off! US prices I'm not sure...

Reply to
Al

in article snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, es at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 27/05/2005 17:54:

So long as the leather matched, just a pair of front seats would improve the interior on your car. Yes.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Give Rum's garage a call anyway. You are close enough.

Reply to
yaofeng