ML320 seats

I am looking at a 1999 ML320, not at an MB dealer.

Were leather seats standard? The seats look like leather but are very vinyl feeling-

Did they come with "MB vinyl".

Thanks

Reply to
john

I have a 2001 ML 320 with leather.

The leather isn't nearly as good as one would expect.

RichieP

Reply to
RichieP

If the flats panels of the seat are solid or perforated leather, then it

*is* leather. If it is a patterned fabric, then there is no leather - the bolsters are covered in MB-tex. The genuine leather may not feel like what you are used, but it does seem to wear very well. My three year old ML with 36K miles on the clock has seats that still look like new with very little shine and no signs of wear.
Reply to
Rodney T. Grill