uff maggot puffer admits to being a coward

sure we know google doesn't claim the archives are accurate. but as long as no one asks, we can forge, alter, lie and smear. face or victims? we can't do that. they would kill us
or take us to court. sure we're scum, but it's all we know. we are a one trick pony and too stupid to change.