Lexus admits bad rotors

Lexus has upgraded rotors which it puts on the ES models that have brake problems. It does not put these on all the ES models. It only puts them on the ones the owners compalain about in the 2003 and 2002 years. My 1992 and 2000 year ES 300 have had this problem and Lexus does not fix it at their cost. So why is this brand suppposed to be good? They have another killer problem in their killer transmission delay. Why are they allowed to continue selling these killer cars in the US?

Reply to
MCBRUE

I had a steering wheel vibration on braking in my 2002 ES at 20k miles. The dealer replaced the rotors and pads under warranty.

Reply to
Steve Larson