Which Citroens use 6J15H2c wheels?

I need a standard steel 6J15H2C (5 bolt) wheel for my XM petrol Injection Turbo Estate which uses 205/60 R15 tyres.

If I go to a breaker will wheels from Xantias, CXs fit?

Thanks

Reply to
Rudge

Hi,

Xantia wheels are 4-bolt (4x108), AFAIK.

Reply to
Gasket

Rudge ( snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You anywhere near Cambridge or Watford? If so, drop me an email, and pick one up for free...

No.

Xant are 4-bolt, CX are different PCD and 14".

Reply to
Adrian