Which Wheels Look Better?

Which rims do you think would look better on my silver Jetta GLX? I just photoshopped some pics in so you can get an idea. I really wanted option 1 which look like ones from the new Audi A8, but I also like option 2 which look like the ones from the Audi RS4. Hard for me to decide. Which ones do you think look better?

Chris.

Option 2.

Option 1 is too busy looking.

psycho

Reply to
psycho pastrami

Reply to
spawn

Reply to
Andrew Martin

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Reply to
Tim Burr

Option 2, has a much cleaner look.

Remco

Reply to
Remco Meeder

I'd prefer 2 to 1. Actually, I'd prefer 5- or 6-spoke wheels myself.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

#2... and it will be easier to clean as well.

Reply to
Pencilneck

Option 2

Reply to
Simple
1

Reply to
Tom Levigne

Reply to
PJ4LIFE

They sure look cool on the new A8 though.

Reply to
The Devil's Advocate©

^^^ #2. You need to see the calipers. Especially if you power cizzle them.

Reply to
Darryl

That shoulda read *powder cizzle. Powder coat? bling crap? Lol?

Reply to
Darryl

Number two!

Reply to