Xsara 1.9 D SX oil indicator problem

Dear friends,
I own a Citroen Xsara 1.9 D SX and I have a problem with oil indicator.
The problem started to appear last week, when I started the engine
without the battery (the battery was gone) by pushing the car backwards.
Now, when I lift the parking break, the oil indicator starts to light instead of the parking break Indicator (P), and when I release the parking break, the oil indicator lights off. The oil level is optimal.
I went to the Citroen service, and they told me that it's a known problem, that the parking break and the oil indicators are now shifted, but unfortunately they are not able to solve the problem.
Any Help?