ZX Radio 1021

I just got the car 1.9D Reflex Estate, really pleased with it, goes very well. Only problem is I changed the battery and lost the radio !!!! I have all the handbooks, but no code. Is there a "cheat" to getting this radio back up? I can't contact the previous owner for two weeks as he is on holiday - hopefully he remembers the code !!! But meanwhile I have to listen to myself !!! Anyone else notice how boring a long drive is without the distration of a radio?

Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

neil m barrowman

Update - Main Dealer in Glasgow did it for free over the phone. Bless them. These ZX speakers are really good btw, best I've heard in a car that doesn't have blue leds anyway.

Stuart.

Reply to
Stuart Gray