ZX Radio 1021

I just got the car 1.9D Reflex Estate, really pleased with it, goes very well. Only problem is I changed the battery and lost the radio !!!! I have all the handbooks, but no code. Is there a "cheat" to getting this radio
back up? I can't contact the previous owner for two weeks as he is on holiday - hopefully he remembers the code !!! But meanwhile I have to listen to myself !!! Anyone else notice how boring a long drive is without the distration of a radio?
Stuart.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
hi should be easy to get it "decoded" suggest contact main citroen dealer or ifyou bought car from citroen dealer --they can get info from citroen uk. in slough. alternatively--pick up freeby auto\sales magazineat local filling station -usually plenty ads from little shops\traders who decode radios usual cost £10(no quetions asked) ha ha --hope this helps--- neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

These ZX speakers are really good btw, best I've heard in a car that doesn't have blue leds anyway.
Stuart.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ