1966 GMC 1/2 Ton Stepside Longbox

1966 GMC 1/2 Ton Stepside Longbox 6 cyl., 3 spd standard on the column Bucket seats (bench seat is included) Running --- Newer Cherry Red Paint Radials on eight spoke truck mags
No safety
$3500 OBO in Canadian Funds Pictures available
Note: We are in Canada, shipping would be purchasers responsibility