1967 chevy shortbed for sale/1981 shortbed/1986 longbed

I have a personal collection of trucks for sale at various prices 1967 shortbed chevy stepside restored paint ready 10,500,1981 shortbed work truck fleetside
with nice 355 engine In It and new tranny great truck 3500,1986 work truck with rust but has factory 305 HO engine with rare optioned 350 turbo tranny Instead of overdrive 1000,1980 gmc longbed restored about 4 years ago has minor blimishes coming back 350/350 combo with high rise intake 2000.mail me direct I dont visit here much.thanks