1978 Chevy Shortbed

I am trying to get some opionions on how much you think this truck is worth...

I really need to sell this truck asap! So if there is anyone interested please let me know..thanks!

Reply to
jaks1978

Sharp truck, mine looked like that a long time ago. If the motor is tight and don't smoke then $3,500 is a fair price, square bodies are becoming rare and are back in fashion with the custom builders.

Reply to
Mad Dog

Its worth as much as you are willing to pay. If your willing to pay more than their asking, then you got a deal!

Reply to
Shades

I would definitely wonder about covered up rust with a body like that and 88K on a 4WD Chevy!

Reply to
Shades