FS:60 El Camino

For Sale:1960 El Camino.No motor,or trans,or seat(I may have one in a sedan though that might work)..Needs total restoration.Needs front,and rear glass.Originally had a 3 speed V8.Looks like most of the trim is
there.Asking $1800.Located in Northeast Alabama.Can help with delivery.E-mail for photos,but Please mention "60 ElCamino".I have SpamBlocker,and it`s the only way I can pick out the message.Thanks.
-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net