Re: 1965 El Camino for Sale

On Fri, 13 May 2005 10:49:18 -0500, "Adam Frazier" puked:

Thats true, I guess if I were going to put that kind of money into somthing >I would want it original, thats just the way I like old cars though, all >original.

And that's why I wouldn't modify an original car. Let someone else do the guilty stuff...

I wouldn't want an old car with a few original miles on the clock either. I like to drive.

lab~rat