Joining group

I am new here....subscribed to group, but it still says I am not a member.....How do I join?
thanks Harry

Never mind, I guess I didnt wait long enough...Anyways. I have a 51 Ford F1 with 350/350 turbo.
I had a 48, 50, and 51 all with 239 flatties. I'd like to get another someday, no flatties, chevies now. more dependable. What steering/suspension mods? surely you aren't running the stock front end with the 350? Danno

Mine has a Nova clip, SB Chevy, 350 turbo. I guess we cant post pics here, eh? If you go to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/OldTrucks/ , its the green on a bit down the page. I have an old truck group there on Yahoo.
Harry
john wrote:

Post your credit card number and personal info. That usually speeds up the process... ;) -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?