WTB: '67-'72 Chevy P/U

I know, I know, common post! :)
Something somewhat near Dallas is very much preferred. Preferably what I'd like is something in really good shape with a blown
engine.
Otherwise, should be and automatic with at least a 327 CI engine.
Any of these are a plus:
P/S, P/B, A/C, short bed
Paint condition is not critical, but must be mostly rust-free.
I have cash, but how much I spend depends on what I find! :)
needsnochill@comcast DOT net (remove DOT to email)
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com
click on forum
67-72 Message Board | 67-72 Parts Board <- look in there - or register for free and post a message.
--
http://www.stovebolt.com /

click forum
✖