Does anyone know the whereabouts of ...

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Morris Minor JDC 471 ?

Gnasher

Gnasher (Gnasher ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Seems to be alive but SORNed and uninsured. Wasn't on the road last summer, either.

The vehicle details for JDC 471 are:

Date of Liability 01 02 2009 Date of First Registration 22 08 1958 Year of Manufacture Not Available Cylinder Capacity (cc) 948CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status SORN Not Due Vehicle Colour GREEN

Reply to
Adrian

Still nobody seen my dad's moggy car? Here's a picture of it.

J.

Reply to
Gnasher

The message from Gnasher contains these words:

No. DVLA seems to think it still exists but I don't know whether "sorn not due" means it is currently licenced or sorned within the last year.

Reply to
Roger

Roger gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Means it's SORNed - the SORN expires in Feb.

Reply to
Adrian