FS Citroën Mehari

Citroën Mehari 1972. completely original condition, zero rust.

45000 km 2 seater. ? 5000

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

virtual garage

Having an ABS body would help in the rust department I would think. Steve the grease

Reply to
R L Driver

R L Driver ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It's true that the tupperware doesn't rust - it just succumbs to UV light, goes brittle and cracks.

However, having the tupperware supported by a tubular steel spaceframe bolted to a normal 2cv chassis helps the ol' flying cat-litter tray rust

*very* nicely.... Citroen, in their infinite wisdom, decided the optimum rust protection for the frame was a thin coat of black paint....

I've got a spare, manky, frame waiting welding to replace the one on the four-pot Mehari lurking in my garage. The one it's got fitted at the mo is just plain past-tense.

Reply to
Adrian