Haynes manuals

Gentlemen,

Does anybody have a Haynes Manual for a 1969 3.5 P6 Auto they wish to sell please.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

"campingstoveman" realised it was Sat,

31 Mar 2007 16:43:56 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Yippee

Factory ones exist which are somewhat better...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Gentlemen,

Thanks,

Looked on EBay the other evening and found nothing but didn't look today.

Martin P

campingstoveman

In news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com, campingstoveman wittered on forthwith;

That'll be the Haynes 085 manual, ISBN 0 85696 498 0 then?

I've got one here, next to me.

Whereabouts are you?

Reply to
Pete M

And AFAIR you can get reprints via at least one of the owners clubs.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Or here:-

Dave Plowman (News)

Not bad, similar pricing to the ones I had in mind.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Yes. 35 quid is money well spent as the factory one leaves nothing out. None of the Haynes 'take it to your dealer' nonsense. Plus the fact that it's nice to have full overhaul procedure for things like an auto box even although you may never use it yourself.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Indeed - I bagged myself one on ebay when I had my P6. Worth its weight in at least lead :)

*ding*
Reply to
Timo Geusch