Haynes Manual equivalent

Hi All,

Would like some sort of Haynes style manual for my 99 V punto ELX but it seems Haynes only do one for the pre 99 old shape. Does anyone know of any other good manuals for some diy fiddling?

Thanks,

dave

Reply to
David Gouge

Try a Porter Manual. Most Fiat dealers sell them. Alternative to Haynes and Fiat approved.

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

porter manual only available for pre 99 models

Reply to
firestarter

Ooops I had forgotten that.

Get the official workshop manaul on CD from Fiat. It is cheap and your dealer can order it for you. If they won't then get back to me and I'll check out the part no. of the one that I have and the models it covers and then you can just order the part no. direct from Desira or anther Fiat dealer that does mail order.

Cheap is less than £20 inc. VAT

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

Haynes is out with the new Punto manual now. It`s possible to get it from Automobilia i Norway.

(Haynes Verkstedhåndbøker - Bil/ Fiat)If they got it, someone else got it too. Svend Norway "Nick Bailey /////" skrev i melding news:vfN7b.545$ snipped-for-privacy@stones.force.net...

Reply to
Svend E Pettersen