407 Haynes Manual

Does anyone know if there is a 407 Haynes manual. Not been able to find it in any of the obvious places such as Halfords etc???

Very handy to have around :-)

Reply to
NE1L via CarKB.com

Possibly too early yet? 407 is under warranty for 3 years so there wouldn't be many takers! Having said that, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one either!

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Should still be out though even though the car is less than 3 years old.

When I bought my last car ( a Punto Mk2) it had only been released about 6 months and the Haynes manual for it started to appear in the shops. I could understand if the new model of the Punto was similar to the old and only minor changes to the manual was needed but in the Punto it was a complete overhaul and still was only 6 months till it appeared. So should be popping up soon hopefully for the 407?

Reply to
NE1L via CarKB.com

Why not ask them:

Keith Willcocks

I have but haven't heard a reply in almost 4 weeks now

Reply to
NE1L via CarKB.com

They were very quick (replied same day) when I asked a similar question about my 406 a couple of years ago, might be worth a reminder.

My reply was from a chap called John Mead and the detail from the signature was: Email: snipped-for-privacy@haynes.co.uk Tel: +44 (0)1963 442062. My original request was on their feedback form on the web site.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks