Jeans Beetle

My sister-in-law had one of these, but somebody totalled it one winter.

"The Bug has some surface rust which gives it a 'Ratty' look and will require work for its MoT.

Work Required:

1, Breaks require attention as cylinders are seized. 2, Sills & bulkhead needs some welding, maybe worth replacing the heater channels. 3, Top steering bush needs replacing. 4, Door bottoms are rusted and needs replacing. 5, Wheel well is rusted and needs replacing.

This is a great project to start on if you are a VW Beetle enthusiast.

This rare and beautiful Jeans Beetle in its original condition will certainly get you noticed."

Sorry, I think I'll pass on this one. We all know what these words really mean.

Reply to
Davey