New website for buying and selling classic car parts

Hello! I am writing to let everyone know of a new website set up to sell new and used parts for Classic and Modern cars. I think that this could be particularly useful for the Classic car community because it will provide an efficient way of trading in otherwise difficult to get hold of parts. I feel sure that a lot of people will have parts hanging around in their garages that they might want to sell and might be useful to other people. So come and give it a go! Listing is free and there are no buyers costs! -

Regards

William

Reply to
William Moore