vauxhall parts website

A few weeks ago someone posted a website for new vx parts online

now i dont seem to be able to find it.....

any offers

TY Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

I could offer you a few second hand Vauxhall parts. That's if you've got a Carlton.

I've also got a brand new downpipe for a 1300 Astra.

And a 1300 CVH head set - now that would be amusing to put on ebay!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

That's the one...

cheers

Anyone any experiences of using this company?

Ta

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

The guys on migweb,

think they're wonderful. I've talked to them before and the prices are definately right. They also seem to know what they're talking about.

Reply to
yeha

I saw this just in time to same me spending £61 on a camshaft sensor from Vauxhall.

Autovaux only wanted £29.95, and they say it's a genuine GM part, should be here Tuesday, I'll let you know.

He did call me on Saturday to take payment details, seems like a decent place, very knowledgable, and polite.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul W

I didn't. Just found out how much I could have saved if I had found this site last year. I got rode for the cost of a steering idler arm...knew it at the time but could not find an alternative then.

Reply to
Sean

Hi Tom,

Alot of people are paying over the odds for vauxhall parts, as they dont know where to go to get parts from. Compare the market from over 100+ car suppliers when looking for your vauxhall parts by using these guys.... this website is a 'Car Parts Comparison' website used by the trade.

let me know how much you save?!!

Regards

Rush

Reply to