New Website

Hey everyone.

Not sure if many of you remember the "Racefab" E-mailing list a few years back (early 90's) I have restarted it as a website and forum. If anyone would like to check it out the site

is just starting out, but a few topics have been started and a handful of people have signed up. It used to be a source of great knowledge regarding race car construction and fabrication and I have a feeling it will be again. Many improvements are planned in the next few weeks, including photo albums and a vehicle garage, a place to show off your car. Take a look and leave feed back if you like. John

Reply to
John Rusinko