Nuts & Bolts Suppliers?

Any recommendations for an online, mail order, or Notts/Derby area trade counter supplier of "our" size nuts and bolts? (UNF and BSF)

Screwfix seem cheap enough for those new-fangled metric ones, though why they have a minimum order quantity of 1000 for M8 nuts I can't fathom.

Namrick seem horribly expensive, even dearer than Moss for most UNF sizes I've checked. I've given up with my nearest trade counter (Arkwell); there's only so much rudeness and idleness I can stand.

-- Kevin Poole

********Use current month and year to reply (e.g. snipped-for-privacy@mainbeam.co.uk)************** B283EW, SA 1838, TC 8512, GAN3/48519, GAN4/63840, GHD5/324616 Tiltbed car transporter trailer hire - £25/ day. Near Derby. May even tow it for you.
Reply to
Autolycus

Here's a link you might find useful:

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H

"Kris" realised it was Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:44:04

+0100 and decided it was time to write:

That's ex. VAT - Namrick do the same pack for 13.50, inc. VAT.

Reply to
Yippee

Watch the alloys on Screwfix - they're absolute bargain basement. Maybe not all of them, but most of their threaded fasteners aren't going anywhere near a vehicle of mine (and I prefer metric)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I would have said Namrick I used them for my rebuild (TR5) and found the service very good.

J.

Reply to
Jacques Hankin

I haven't used them but namrick are quite a well known company.

T5Whitetrash