1992 Corvette Runs Rough and Loss of Power over 3000 RPM

Page 2 of 2
I am in Las Vegas and they have a Bill Heard here too. Give me the number of Corvettes of Houston and I will see what he has to say.

800-829-6434 http://www.corvettesofhouston.com /
--
"Key"
=====

http://www.corvettesofhouston.com /
--
"Key"
=====

dealership.
Empty3
Here's one: Throttle Position Sensor
GeorgeC 92 Red/Red
Von wrote:

You did all the wrong things ..the problem is simple and straight forward..A CLOGGED CAT CONVERTER...!!!!!!