2007 Chevrolet Corvette

How do you safely clean the convertible top on this model Corvette?

laylajaded wrote:

I'd assume by wearing clothes without external rivets, buttons and buckles as well as suitable footgear to prevent a slip & nasty fall; however, in a more serious vein...
What makes the 2007 top different from that on other 'vettes ? And, what does the owner's manual say ?
-- pj
I have used RaggTopp Cleaner on the Shale Top of a 2003 Vette with excellent results. Easy to do, just rub gently on the extra dirty spots, rinse, dry and apply sealer.