375 HP Valve Adjustment

Could someone please tell me the proper valve clearances for a 1965 327/375 F.I. engine ? I've seen intake/exhaust listed as 0.24/0.30, 0.28/0.30 and
0.30/0.30. Also, is it possible to adjust the valves cold and not have to do it again after the engine has warmed up ?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Bruce
Cold adjustment is fine and will typically not change when warm... Do you know for sure what kind of cam is installed? If its not the original cam from 1965, it could be a service replacement cam that is similar, but not identical to the original and thus may require different valve clearance.