corvette tecnical info needed

I am trying to find out the technical info on the wheelbases of corvettes as the years went by! I.E. front wheel width, rear wheel width. and of course the distance from front to back!! I guess the best thing to get ahold of is an addy or something of that nature where I might view all technical data on the vette. I am building a car that requires the use of the engine and trany. ect.... The car will not look like a vette though and hope that I will not offend anyone with this mod! once finished the car will be a shock to those that see and hear it!

Any help any of you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to
stockcardoug

This has it all:

Paul J. Veres

Thankyou for the help!! Other than that book, is there any other sources that I might be able to view or perhaps some of you could tell me what the wheel bases are engine sizes in the way of how much room they take up in the engine compartment ect... on the various years? The body that I am looking to fit arround this stuff is a 92 chev. cavalier! Please don't think it as a silly effort or pathetic! lol Is the chalenge and the eye opener that the car will recieve that has me thinking of doing it!

Reply to
stockcardoug

I don't think that's silly or pathetic. I've always loved Q-ships.

About twenty years ago a friend of mine put a 350 CID V8 into a Chevrolet Monza. T'was a most interesting car.

-- Vandervecken

stockcardoug wrote:

Reply to
Vandervecken

Reply to
L DaVinci

cavalier Z24 that is! Just realized what I had left out of that!

Reply to
stockcardoug

looks like the biggest hurtle will be the suspension and wheel base! Z24 is naturally not as wide! Guess i will have to find a rearend narrow enouph to bolt up!

Reply to
stockcardoug