63 Brake line question/ posting snafu

Sorry for the double posting. My lame-ass ISP didn't record the message on the server I view it on, so I re-posted, but Google picked it up both times- Thanx for the info. I don't want to remove the body so I better hope they clean and pressure test well-Lib

Reply to
lib

That's OK, it's allot more fun tearing it down when it fails in the summer just before the big event. Change the line, it's very easy if you have it torn apart as much as it must be if you're reworking the motor. To me there should be no question as to whether you change the fuel and brake lines. At least buy a new set of sneakers so you have lots of rubber to burn off when you try to stop it by dragging your foot. On the other hand when the rust breaks loose in the fuel line you aren't going any place so skip the new sneakers.

Reply to
Dad