74 BB Need Tire Advice

I am looking to put new tires on my 74 454 4 sp and want advice, I am currently running 235/60 T/A's and they look good, fill the well relatively well and no rubbing on the front. I had all the suspension parts replaced
last winter so it rides at what should be the right height.
I am looking at the T/A's of course, same size or 225/70 as stock as well I am looking at the Yokohama Avid ST.
Anybody have same car/engine that has experience with this?
Thanks,
Jasen 74 BB 4sp Blue/Silver Leather Int
I have 255/60R15's BFG with rwl's , and they fit well / look great. Be aware that TA tires are a harder rubber and the ride will not be as soft (if it matters to you).