'76 Vette aluminum wheel question

I've got a '76 Stingray with original rally wheels on it, but i've always loved the upgrade aluminum wheels. I came across an incredible deal for a set of 4 original aluminum wheels this weekend, and snatched
them up. They need the center caps and emblems, but what is this i'm hearing about needing special lug nuts? I've looked at them on Ecklers, and $60 for a set of nuts is insane. Does anyone have any better ideas? Are they necessary to put the aluminum wheels on? Is there anything else i need to look out for?
Thanks in advance.
Brian
Yes, they have a special lug nut. They are a special look since they are exposed. I don't know if the seat is special or not (different angle), and I don't have a set around right now to check, but I believe the regular steel ones work (look ugly) and you can probably find aftermarket ones that work.
The Chevy ones use not just the seat but a stepped area that holds the wheel.
http://www.virginiavettes.com/ebay/1157.jpg
You can find them on eBay for about $30 a set.

Tom,
Thanks! I picked some up on ebay for $30!
Brian